Friday, February 26, 2010

poll extended, orange puffle,new pin,new catalog and 1st post update!


Hey guys  have alot to talk about! remember when I told you that this site is almost 1 year old? well I extended the what should we do for the 1 year annivarsary party poll to the date that the site started 18 days from now this site will be 1 so I decided to show you guys my first post! here it is!

welcome

hi my name is fluffy54605 and i am going to give you clubpenguin cheats!
 
and look at this site today! 1 year old! well I think its wonderful so keep voting on that poll!
 
Anyway the orange puffle is here and so the is the catalog and pin!
 
The pin is hidden at the ski village and there are two cheats in the catalog: 1 is click the penguin in the BG and get the green baseball uniform and the other is click on the dirt mound for the red baseball cap so get your orange puffle now!

No comments: