Saturday, April 24, 2010

Herbert's Revenge Trailer


Hello Penguins!

I've got another sneak peek of "Herbert's Revenge" for you. Many of you have been doing an awesome job figuring out what the pictures I've been posting show.

This week I want to show you something the Team has finished - the "Herbert's Revenge" game trailer. Check it out:




As you can see, the entire Elite Penguin Force is back, and they'll be taking on Herbert P. Bear himself.

I'm also happy to announce that the game will be launching in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil on May 25th! It will then follow shortly after in the UK and Australia on June 17th. We're still figuring out the details for other countries, but I'll let you know as soon as we know.

So what do you think? The countdown has begun... How are you preparing for "Herbert's Revenge"? Let us know all your ideas in the comments, and make sure to check back next week for more sneak peeks.

Until then... Waddle on!

No comments: