Sunday, July 18, 2010

Stamps! Coming Soon.


Hello Penguins!

Some of you have noticed that we've updated last Saturday's Sneak Peek over the week. Here's the last of those mystery images...

image.jpg

Lots of you sent in some great guesses about what you thought they might be. Corncand said:

These look like stamps or stickers! My guess is we will have an album to put them im every time we earn them and maybe we will have to do tasks to earn them anyway im excited!

Thanks Corncand! I couldn't have said it better myself. Starting July 26, you'll be able to earn and collect stamps!

Some of you commented that you think stamps are in games like Aqua Grabber. There's a lot more to stamps than just playing games...  You'll have to work together to earn many of them!!

You'll get your own Stamp Book to put them in, and you can show off your collection to everyone.

We hope you're excited - can't wait to hear what you think.

Until then... Waddle on!
 
hm.. this seems pretty cool, we'll have 2 c how we can do dis

2 comments:

Kyle Weirich said...

On Youtube you put a video that said you were giving out 493 pokemon so here it is Name:Kyle Weirich Pokemon:Arceus(Shiny!)

fluffy54605 said...

I never thought anyone would post on this site again. I quit cp and I dont do it anymore. Also if you want a people you could just pm me on youtube.