Friday, January 8, 2010

Fairy Fables Cheats and Mine mishap!

You Read it right in the title.... umm things that are gonna happen in this post I guess....lol First I have the Fairy Fables (girly play) Cheat(s) or should I say cheat(?) lol idk alright just click the boombox for the wand thing c wut I mean? Its go girly! anyway wuts happening at the mine? The wall is like ... BROKEN!! lol Could this be work of Herbert??? I have no idea but what will happen in the play?... idk lol im bein funny 2day anyway lets go new mission!!! pce out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Alena
http://onlinemariogames.net

fluffy54605 said...

cool thnx