Saturday, January 2, 2010

New stuff finally here!

The pin and catalog and fireworks and finally here! The pin is at the lighthouse Notice how it looks weird,like a picture, nevermind that the fireworks are finally here you can see them at the iceburg and ski mountain Anyway I never got my cards for doing tour guide and secret agent stuff, whatever I guess...

The catalog is out but ill do the cheats for it l8er dont forget to come to my party today!

*****************************************UPDATED****************************** I now have the catalog cheats ready FINALLY! here they are:

Click the snowman for the pink snorkal and the mountain for the pink flippers

Next click the bubble for the red vikinf helemet and 4 times for the blue viking helemet

All the other cheats are in the old catalog from last month: http://fluffy54605.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-clothing-catalog.html

Pretty boring cheats I guess :/ Their ok for girls and new members lol!

Sooo ya those are the cheats, pretty boring well you cant have everything exciting, the design a tee shirt is pretty cool. So I guess thats it Fluffy54605 out!

No comments: