Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fools party 2009 cheats

here are the april fools party cheats! you can buy a portal box at the box store in the snow forts (members only) and buy the portal box and place it in your igloo and you go to the box demention I thought the dojo rocked so here it is the free item is the blue propeller hat at the mine also i heard that sensei is backstage at the penguin play awards i met him! by the way i am quiting cp and this blog goodbye and waddle on!-fluffy54605

p.s. did you like my little joke? and im not quiting cp or this blog and i did not find sensei

2 comments:

Gmailchatter said...

Thanks for getting my hopes up about meeting the sensi. Not Kool. HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE VAYERMAN'S NEW LOOK!!!! Go to my blog, p.s. i have a wordpress too. My wordpress is http://pixelgamer.wordpress.com

fluffy54605 said...

not cool about vayerman or sensei? and im sorry i just dont like vayermans look! it creeps me out! oh and ill go and your welcome